Established in 2011 is a subsidiary of 3Di Systems. Over the years, we have developed solutions in area of Product Engineering and Mobility.We also provide offshore as well as onsite consulting services in the domains of Application Development and Product Engineering.
We take ownership to shape your idea into product within committed time frame and cost, without compromising quality. With our various pre-built frameworks and system blue prints, you never have to worry about stability of components built from scratch.
- In-house built technology frameworks help bridge technology gaps and bring products to market faster.
We help you build products with our diversified engineering team and partner eco-system.
- Product-centric services approach to provide value beyond engineering services through complete product ownership.
- Mature Eco-System Partners to bring single point of contact for delivery, services & support.
- In-Depth knowledge of integrated product verification & validation cycle.
- Focused on Module level Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. security, reliability, maintenance, performance, scalability)
- Innovative delivery models to win customer confidence.
- Dedicated and experience team for each domain.
Strategy helps to connect our engineering team and client’s team to demystify hidden aspects of underlying system, and prepare stage for development.
During strategy planning we discover system requirements, performance expectations, any constraints, etc.
It also acts as first step of Agile Delivery Process. Apart from these, it establishes shared project vision and goal, metric for success definition.
It delivers application roadmap, user requirements, product architecture and project plan.
- Market Research
- Voice of Customer
- Use cases
- Product specifications
- Execution model & strategy
Design (Phase 2)
- Software detail design
- Selection of hardware components
- Industrial design
- Product Risk analysis
- Hardware design/simulation
- Schematics/PCB layout
- Sample Prototypes
- Selection of hardware components with prototypes
- Mechanical prototype integration
- Functional testing
V & V (Phase 4)
- Software verification
- Regulatory compliance
- Field Trials
Production (Phase 5)
- Establish a process with EMS partnern
- Provide the necessary documents
- Sourcing channels with EMS partner
- Pilot production
- Production acceptance
Sales Support (Phase 6)
- Web hosting
- Obsolescence support
One size does not fit all; we take each opportunity as unique one and apply our experience for best possible delivery model that meet your expectation.
- Execution Strategy follows Agile method for milestones in V Process Model.
- Have Traceability of Requirements, design in verification process.
- Execute the Risk Management & mitigation plan at design & execution stage.
- Objective base analysis for selecting any major components in system
- Integrated well defined coding & design standards in execution.
- Primarily we have following modes of business engagement with customer.
Your ideas are shaped and protected @ Kahuna
We always pay special attention to Security and Intellectual Property issues. We understand a truly effective security as a system that is followed by every employee and affiliate.
We deeply respect our customer’s intellectual property rights and business data and take comprehensive measures to safeguard them.
A whole range of security procedures and policies are accepted at different levels.
- We initiate an NDA signing before business sensitive information exchange with each client to provide the maximal level of information security and confidentiality.
- Each employee is required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as an individual NDA when he or she joins the company.
- The disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, summarizing and/or moving this information out of the company’s premises is strictly prohibited.
- The employees are not allowed to participate in any other business during their employment and are not allowed to use any of their knowledge in a way that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
Project-based IP Segregation
- Usage of dedicated resources for each project to enable prevention of unauthorized access to the client’s proprietary information.
- Every project team is segregated into a separate secure physical location and can work within a dedicated LAN segment.
- Each employee is provided with a photo-ID badge.
- Finger print based access control to office premises and server rooms.
- 24×7 security monitoring of the premises.
- Fire protection systems are installed according to the regulations and requirements.
- Unauthorized access to the network resources is prevented via Security Firewalls.
- Authorized access to PCs and workstations is organized using Group Policies.
- Strict anti-virus controls at firewall level and system levels.
- Established Backup and Recovery Policy. : Backups are performed on a monthly and daily basis. Monthly backups are stored in a secure location and the backup logs are properly maintained.
- The established system of multi-level security management presupposes regular external security audits which enable to reveal the existing and possible security weaknesses.
- No removable media (including CDs, flash memory storage devices etc.) may go in and out of the facility without the written permission from the administration.
- The access to the VPN/VLAN/VNC is restricted to the authorized personnel only.
- Workstations and servers are SPAM- and virus-protected in real-time mode.
- Important infrastructure elements can be quickly replaced in case of malfunction to minimize system downtime.