Established in 2011 is a subsidiary of 3Di Systems. Over the years, we have developed solutions in area of Product Engineering and Mobility.We also provide offshore as well as onsite consulting services in the domains of Application Development and Product Engineering.
We take pride in crafting next-generation embedded software engineering solution that helps enterprises to satisfy business requirements. With our diverse engineering base, we integrate web, mobile and embedded software seamlessly.
With multi-dimensional growth, organizations are under immense pressure to achieve higher levels of device integration @ low “cost, size, and complexity”. Moreover there is always demand in process innovation and adding more value.
- Embedded Linux, WinCE & RTOS applications
- Integration with Multimedia Frameworks
- OpenADR, BACNET, HomePlug framework integration
- Support of OSGi Architecture
- Remote Device management through DevCloud, DevCom
Framework oriented approach:
Since establishment, we took approach to develop reliable, scalable framework which also used in our solutions. We help our clients to re-use this frameworks and reduce development time and cost as well as bring stability from the first release.
We innovate in developing embedded software and systems for various industries and domains. We have expertise in safety-critical embedded systems with strong experience in developing small footprint and safety-critical embedded systems for Smart Grids, Consumer Electronics, Medical Devices, Automotive Electronics and more.
We use our pre-designed frameworks and IPs to develop embedded middleware, rich applications and interactive GUI for consumer electronics, computer peripherals and telecom products.
Our embedded systems group comprises of a large talent pool of engineers and equipped with competencies in a range of programming tools, microprocessors and real-time operating systems.
Orchestrating harmony using electrons.
With increasing demand of rich multimedia functionality as well as intuitive and appealing user interface, multimedia application is becoming challenging.
With enhancement in silicon architecture and OS designs the expectations are rising to create application eco-systems that:
- Leverage the platform capabilities
- Rich user experience
- Provide faster time to market
- Available at low cost
Multimedia Application Offerings:
- Developing Multimedia Applications like Media Player, Transcoder, Video Editor etc.
- Live Streaming and Video on Demand applications, including Video Conferencing, Video surveillance, Flash – SIP gateway & Video Chat.
- Audio/Video codec development and optimization.
- Ffmpeg based development & customization.
- Developing & designing strategies for multimedia requirements on platforms like Maemo, Moblin, Android, TI and Desktop.
- Enabling compatibility of multimedia products (Capture cards, hardware codec, GPU, etc) on Linux.
- Development/ Customization of various features in existing multimedia applications.
Multimedia Component Offerings:
- Streaming : Red5, Darwin, gst-rtsp-server, Wowza, Twisted, Lighttpd.
- Protocols: rtp, rtsp, rtmp, sip, http.
- Multimedia Framework : Gstreamer (Core, Plugins, Application), FFmpeg, VLC, opencore.
- Video Codec: H264, Mpeg4, Theora, Mpeg2, VC1, Mjpeg
- Audio codec: AC3 (Dolby Digital), Mp3, AAC, Vorbis, Midi
- Containers: 3gp, mp4, flv, avi, mpeg2ts, mpeg2ps, ogg.
- GPU: VAAPI , VDPAU hardware acceleration API, Intel’s IPP,
- GUI : QT, Clutter, GTK
- Video capture cards: Blackmagic Design cards, Deltacast, FastVdo Smartcapture, etc
- Languages: C, C++, java, gobject, python, AS3 (flash), php, html, HTML5
- Platforms: Linux, Maemo, Moblin, Android, Texas Instruments (Dm6446, Dm355, Omap, etc), etc
Along with research and enhancement in hardware, devices are hosted on operating systems like Linux, WinCE & RTOS. The features provided by GPOS and RTOS also brings in performance challenges. Optimization of System Software is one of the dimensions and is the most important area to achieve best-in-class performance.
As an product engineering company, we understand the importance of this aspect. Over the years, we built a portfolio of system software for superior system performance.
Our offerings included in the System Software are:
- Building hardware & software for ARM,ColdFire,X86 base hardware platforms
- Building hard real time secured firware for micro controllers like PIC,MSP430,Renesas,Zilog etc
- Wifi,Zigbee,RS485,PLC interfaces
- High speed interfaces like LVDS,PCIexpress
- I2C, SPI, 1-wire,CAN, Ethernet interfaces
- Modbus, FieldBus, TCP/IP Prototol
- OPENADR, Bacnet, HomePlug Framework intergration
The Operating Systems supported include:
- Windows Embedded CE
- RTOS(u-COS II, ThreadX, OSE, QNX)
- Design for Abstraction & portability
- Rich Hardware diagnostics suite
- Exhaustive error handling framework for remote maintenanace
Operating System Offerings
- Experience on 2.4 and 2.6 Series Kernels.
- Experience in RedBoot, u-boot and Proprietary Bootloaders.
- BSP (bootloader + kernel porting) Capabilities on Multiple Platforms including ARM, MIPS, x86, PPC.
- Device Driver Development and Troubleshooting for various Standard Peripherals.
- Development of Embedded User-level Linux Applications.
- Customizing Linux Distributions for Embedded devices.
- Well-established Development Practices using GNU and other Free Software Tools.
- OpenGL ES solution for mobile application development.
- Gaming software for mobile & 2D-3D gaming application development.
- Development of sample applications for semiconductor companies.
- Custom applications development around customer products/processors.
- Experience on WinCE 5 and WinCE 6.
- BSP Porting and Customization .
- Device Drivers for Interfaces like Wifi, USB, Bluetooth, GPRS and more.
- Windows CE based Product Development.
- Development of .Net Compact Framework Applications.
- Develop/Migrate abstraction layer for RTOS base applications.
- Have detail selection matrix to choose right RTOS base on customer objectives.
- Capability to achieve real time performance requirements using appropriate RTOS design methodology.
- Practice Design methodologies like (Thread model, worse case timing analysis etc) for RTOS base apps.
End-To-End Product Development
Our Systems expertise is not just limited to embedded software offerings. Our deep understanding of multimedia-centric embedded products can be leveraged from hardware to application to create high performance products in rapid time.
Our hardware design expertise spans over many active platforms and has helped deliver successful distinct board designs ranging from reference designs to design for production. It enables next generation system applications on single boards as well as multiple board solutions using a range of interfacing techniques.
- Market Study & product Requirement Specifications
- Detail Hardware & Software architecture
- Industrial design & mock ups
- Hardware design, simulation,layout,fabrication
- Software,hardware & mechanical integration
- Product verification & validation
- Regulatory approvals